🜁 Non-Heated AND 🜂 Infrared Heated Options
Please look for these symbols on our schedule for 🜁 Non-Heated AND 🜂 Infrared Heated Options.
We offer a variety of classes to suit ALL levels of practitioner. Please chat with any of our instructors before your class if you have any questions regarding your practice or if you are working with injuries in your body. We are here to support you fully in your practice and are prepared to offer you any modifications if need be. Always take your own practice at your own pace, rest as often as you need to and most importantly, ENJOY!
Bliss (Vinyasa Flow)
Vinyasa Flow. The most loved, most accepted style of practice in our modern yoga world. This style is meant to connect you through your breath and your movement, with the intention of bringing sense of complete harmony of the body, mind and energy. We build strength, stability, flexibility and mobility. We practice with grace and compassion for where we are at. We allow our bodies to move with a flow-like sensation, never forced.
Mmm.. Yin. Nidra. Earth-y, grounding practices focusing on breath, mindfulness, flexibility, mobility. When you indulge in this practice, make sure you really LET yourself rest. Magic happens when you can intentionally, consciously, rest your body and your mind completely.
Basics (Gentle Hatha)
Back to basics. This class is open to all levels and focuses on the basic Hatha postures. You will be gently guided through proper and safe alignment detail with ease. If you are looking to get started in your practice or if you're used to a more powerful practice and would like to explore a gentler practice, this class is for you.
Burn (Power Vinyasa)
These fire-y practices, also known as Power Vinyasa classes, are meant to energize you, challenge you and leave you feeling blissful as you close each practice sweetly. Each instructor has their own beautiful flare to their fire, so don't expect the same routine each time. We are here to learn, grow, expand our minds, bodies and spirits! Stay open and curious. You never know what you might experience when you let down any barriers.
Buti Yoga brings a variety of different movements together, including vinyasa-style yoga, tribal-inspired dancing and plyometric movements. These high intensity classes are paired with pumping music and are open to people of all fitness abilities. Be prepared to feel the burn and to have FUN!
A perfect blend of our "Bliss" and our "Be" classes; The first half of your class with be an inspiring vinyasa flow with breath & movement connection, postures that energize the body and create strength, balance, focus and discipline. The last half of your class with be a relaxing yin style, focusing on deep stretching, creating flexibility and mobility in the body, along with slow & focused breathing to relax the body and mind.
Not quite yoga...
Bellyfit is guided, holistic movement for your sacred feminine journey. A moving meditation for women of all ages and stages. The perfect fusion of belly dance inspired moves, functional fitness and mindfulness. (If men would like to join, please chat with Instructor, Tamara Logan, beforehand. All are welcome, she just wants you to know what you're in for:)
Events & Workshops
- Sat, Sept 24Bliss Yoga LoungeSept 24, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.Bliss Yoga Lounge, 223 Bernard Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N2, CanadaJoin ERYT 500 instructor Carol Domanko for a 2-hour instructional class on how to use blocks, straps, and your own body to serve your students. Feel more present with your class and be rewarded with the satisfying energy exchange that comes from intentional human connection!
- Sun, Sept 25Bliss Yoga LoungeSept 25, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Bliss Yoga Lounge, 223 Bernard Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N2, CanadaWe will use the power of our breath to explore and connect to the temple of our mind, body and soul using a variety of breathing techniques along with movement and sound. Participants often experience deep insight, release and clarity of direction during these sessions.
- Tue, Sept 27KelownaSept 27, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.Kelowna, 223 Bernard Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N2, CanadaJoin life and Ayurvedic health coach Dana Skoglund for a free talk on how to create a daily routine for more energy, ease, and balance. Learn 3 simple shifts for more energy, better sleep, healthier digestion and less stress.
- Sat, Oct 08KelownaOct 08, 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.Kelowna, 223 Bernard Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N2, CanadaA workout was created by fusing elements of multiple bodyweight training disciplines, along with exercises that actually mimic the movements of animals. The result: a freestyle flow that works through multiple planes of motion, connecting all of our stabilization systems and creating synergies throu
- Fri, Oct 28KelownaOct 28, 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTKelowna, 223 Bernard Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N2, CanadaWho doesn’t need a scheduled self care date? By using a combination of the unbeatable Tune Up Fitness balls and diaphragmatic breathing techniques, the nervous system can be down regulated to a place where true rest can occur.
- Fri, Nov 25Bliss Yoga LoungeNov 25, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – Mar 19, 2023, 11:00 a.m.Bliss Yoga Lounge, 223 Bernard Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N2, CanadaTake a deep dive into your inner landscape through this transformative, expansive and alchemical training. Joined by the highly skilled and devoted teachers: Tara Greer, Kelly Day, Andrew Misle, Miles K and Laura Martini - Embodied Essence is designed to take you into the depths of yourself, unravel
Find A Membership That Suits You
(5% tax added at checkout)
*students/seniors receive 20% off drop-in & punch passes - must present proof of enrolment/age - please contact for promo code)
Community Connection Is Our Jam
Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Kelowna BC, overlooking Okanagan Lake. We love this city, this community and what we strive for is to create a unique and uplifting experience for anyone joining us in our space. Hang out before and after class, enjoy the view and sip on our Motherlove Kombucha on tap. Enjoy classes fuelled by good beats and Kelowna's top instructors.
We can't wait for you to join us!